Saturday, August 29, 2009

Scientia Pro Publica 10:  A Late Announcement

Find it here, unless you already did.  (It's been there since the 19th.) 

I kept a close watch for the first few days, then started to slack off.  It was originally supposed to be hosted by Greg Laden at Quiche Moraine, and that was where I looked.  Even after the announcement (on the 18th) that it would be published "tomorrow", I looked there.  And didn't find it, and didn't find it, etc.  It just never occurred to me to look back at Living the Scientific Life (Scientist, Interrupted) for updates, where I would have found the post itself. 

If anybody was waiting for me to announce Scientia Pro Publica, sorry.  But I suspect anybody really interested would have been Googling it, and found it before I did.  But if you aren't interested, you should be.  Lots of good stuff there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment